In this article, we’ll discuss:
- How to use a Cash App referral code
- How to get 5X Cash App referral bonus (up to $150)
- Referral code do’s & don’ts
- Cash App referral program FAQs
Yes, the famous Cash App referral code GLDPMZQ is worth the hype.
Yes, we will show you how to earn your very own Cash App referral bonus to invite friends and maximize your sign-up bonus and the referral program as a whole.
Let’s dig right in and get these bonuses flowing. 🙂
What is a Cash App Referral Code?
The Cash App referral code is a unique code that contains randomly generated letters. Cash App issues this code to every existing Cash App user. The code is used to refer a friend to Cash App. Once the referral enters the code, they will get a $5 bonus after sending $5 to another cash app user within 14 days.
Cash App referral code is GLDPMZQ. Enter the Cash App referral code when creating a new account. Once you sign up with this referral code, you can get a $5 bonus. Make sure that you send $5 to another cash app user within 14 days of entering this referral code to qualify for the referral program bonus.
How To Use a Cash App Referral Code
Here is a basic step-by-step guide of what you’ll need to do as a new Cash App user to snag that sweet referral bonus.
It’s simple. 🙂
An official Cash App referral code is GLDPMZQ. Enter this code, and you will get an instant bonus after sending $5 within 14 days of redeeming the code.
How Do You Sign-Up with Cash App?
- Download the app (available on Google Play & Apple Store)
- Sign up as a new Cash App user (enter name & phone number for account)
- Link a funds source (debit card or bank account)
Does Cash App have a referral code?
Yes, as of October 2021, an official Cash App referral code is GLDPMZQ. Enter this code, and you will get a bonus after sending $5 within 14 days of registering your Cash App account.
How Do You Enter the Referral Code?
- Tap the profile icon (top right) to get to your profile page
- Tap ‘Enter Referral Code’
- Enter the referral code GLDPMZQ
- Continue using other methods below to earn more referral bonuses (detailed below in this article, but NOT complicated)
And you’re set!
It’s actually that simple for new users to sign up and share a Cash App referral code with friends to earn free money through their referral program.
Plus, the app is awesome anyways!
I’m sure you’d be singing its praises even without the referral codes.
What Are the Referral Requirements?
Wondering what the requirements are to get the Cash App referral bonus?
Look no further!
If you want to keep it simple, you can get the app going and snag that Cash App welcome bonus in just a few easy steps.
- You must be 18+ years old
- You must be a new user of Cash App to qualify for the referral bonus
- You have to send $5 to another Cash App user to qualify for the bonus
Use Cash App Referral Code: GLDPMZQ
The real referral code is legit & fully safe to use! When you open Cash App settings, you’ll see a field called “Enter Referral Code.” Scroll to the bottom & tap that field, then enter the Referral Code GLDPMZQ.
It’s really that easy!
If you want to get an even bigger signup bonus read on.
How to Get 5X Cash App Referral Bonus (up to $150)
There are various amounts and methods when it comes to getting the Cash App referral code bonus.
Don’t worry, it’s not complicated.
In fact, it’s super simple and quite user-friendly!
You’ll earn a $5 bonus when you download the Cash App, register a new account & send $5 within 14 days with a linked debit card. You’ll need to use a current member’s referral link (that’s us!) for the bonus to qualify.
What about that $150?
If you want to get up to $150 in referral credit you’ll need to use your own referral code to invite 5 new users to Cash App.
Let’s break it down, shall we?
Here are our 4 legit options for getting Cash App referral credit & more:
- $5 bonus with a referral code when you send $5
- Earn $30 for referring a friend with your own unique referral code
- Increase to $40 by using our method detailed below
- Use the Cash Card (highly recommended) to enable boosts for discounts with various retailers. It works just like a debit card!
Quick $5 Bonus with Our Cash App Referral Code
This is just the first step of our full Friend Split Method.
It’s the quickest & easiest, albeit the smallest reward code benefit as well.
…it’s a bonus for that first transaction of using our Cash App referral code to sign up, link your bank account and send money ($5) to another Cash App user.
Use Cash App Referral Code: GLDPMZQ
Want more cash?
Read on to see how to increase that referral code/Cash App bonus to $30 or even $150.
Earn $15-$30 for Referring Friends (w/ Your Cash App Referral Code)
To bump the balance on that newly linked debit card by $30+, you can invite friends using your unique Cash App code.
You can send as many invites as you want.
They just enter reward code [your unique code] into the Cash App referral code field, then send money (could just be $5 to you, per our Friend Referral Method) for you to get credit for the sign-up.
We’d recommend that you first send $5 to them and they can simply send that $5 back to you.
How to find your own Cash App referral code
- Tap the profile icon in your app (top right corner) to get to your profile page
- Tap ‘Invite Friends, Get $30’ (that amount varies for users, fyi)
- You can either choose from your contacts here or copy the referral link to paste into another app for messaging or sharing
Once you send your friend links, you’ll be able to see your personal free money code for your unique Cash App account.
If you’d prefer, you can share this code: GLDPMZQ with friends instead of the sign-up link.
Using Our Friend Referral Method (up to $150)
Looking to make as much money as possible with these Cash App referrals?
We totally hear you.
And why not?
It’s a fantastic product, so you might as well tell people about it and share the joy regardless of the payout.
Go through our referral code/Cash App Friend Referral Method detailed above.
It seems complicated, but it’s not at all.
Just follow the steps by referring at least 5 friends & you’ll be all set!
Here is an overview of how this method works:
- Speed: Instant Bonuses
- Bonus Amount: You’ll get $5 immedietly and the $75-$150 over a long period of time.
- What You Need: $5 (you get it back right way), a bank account or debit card and friends (or signficant other/family members).
- Requirements: You need your friends (or significant other/family member) to sign-up with Cash App. This person needs to be a new user to Cash App.
- How it works: You will sign up with our referral code: GLDPMZQ. Then you will refer a friend with your own referral code. You send $5 to your friend and they send it back to you. You get $5 for signing up and sending $5 with our referral code. Then you get another $30 for refering friends that also send $5. You’ll need to refer a total of 5 friends to get up to $150.
Follow these quick steps to refer-a-friend:
- Sign up for Cash App.
- Enter the referral code: GLDPMZQ
- Send your family member (or signification other) a link to this page so they have instrucitons on how to do this.
- You send $5 to family member (or signification other). You’ll instantly get a $5 bonus from Cash App.
- Family member (or signification other) sends that $5 back to you. Your Family member (or signification other) instantly gets a $5 bonus from Cash App.
Now you have the basic process of how to earn a referral bonus for referring your friends with Cash App!
Simply repeat this process until your Cash App balance reaches $150!
Use Cash Card Boosts for An Extra Bonus!
That same bank account you used to link to your Square Cash App?
Yea, you don’t even need that anymore!
As we mentioned above, Cash App offers a card that operates just like a debit card.
Not only that, but the Square Cash App cash card incorporated boosted offers, which means you can snatch up discounts on your favorite products & services just for using your Cash App card instead of your bank.
You can use a cash boost with a ton of different retailers, so be sure to take a look.
You could continue to use your bank for bills and your Cash App debit card for fun money.
You’re the boss!
Cash App Referral Codes: The Do’s & Don’ts
As you’re going through the sign-up process, your first transaction, and refer people to sign up for a Cash App account, there are a couple of things to keep in mind.
- When you send money for the first time to trigger the referral payment, send it to someone you know and trust. This could be a friend, family member, co-worker, etc. Don’t try to send and receive money with strangers; it probably won’t work out and you’ve only got one shot for the Cash App welcome bonus.
- Don’t try to manipulate the system by creating a bunch of Cash App accounts with different phone number or email information, because you’ll end up getting flagged and your accounts will be closed. This program is meant to refer people to an awesome app they’ll probably continue to use because it’s free and super convenient; it’s not meant for gaming the system to earn a few extra bucks.
- Don’t be super pushy. Tell it like it is and sing Cash App’s praises but don’t try to push someone into something they don’t want to do just because you’d like to get a referral bonus.
Just keep these things in mind because you don’t want to ruin a good thing!
Cash App is pretty amazing and trying to take advantage of a good thing can never lead anywhere good.
Also, be sure to check out our guide to money transfer apps if you like to send money online.
If you’re specifically looking for international money transfers, head over to our WorldRemit referral code guide to check out that app.
Cash App Referral Program FAQs
Can I invite as many friends to Cash App as I want?
That’s right, you sure can! The invitation bonus doesn’t have a limit on it, so you can scream it from the rooftops to as many new users as you can handle. You can send your referral code/Cash App reward code to multiple phone numbers to repeat this Cash App referral transaction as much as you please and continue to receive money bonuses. 
Can I open multiple Cash App accounts?
That would be a hard no. This would be against Cash App’s terms & conditions. That being said, you wouldn’t really need duplicate accounts because you can earn money with your current user account by referring as many friends using the Cash App referral program as you want. Plus, that bonus is higher than the sign up bonus. 
What if I have issues during the process, do they have Cash App support to help me?
Yes, they do! You can contact customer service for whatever reason you need to and they’d be more than willing to walk you through any troubleshooting you need help with. You can also visit Cash App’s help page for their self-service FAQ section, which is very helpful and great if you’re looking for a quick answer. They’re also quite active on social media, so you can try that as well (specifically Twitter). 
Is Cash App safe?
Yes, very much yes. Cash App is as secure – possibly more so – as a bank account. They utilize encrypted messages, pin entry, security locks, fraud protection, verification process upon sign up, and even account closures for even a sniff of fraudulent activity. You can rest assured that your Cash App account is very safe & secure. You can receive & send money without worry. 
How to get free Cash App money (legit)?
Earn a $5 sign up bonus when you install the Cash App, register a new account & send $5 within 14 days with a linked debit card. You’ll need to use the reward code GLDPMZQ for the offer.
Is Square Cash App similar to other payment transfer apps?
Yes, it is similar to other peer-to-peer payment apps such as PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle in the sense that it allows you to send & receive money as well as connect to a bank account. It has much more to offer in terms of features, though 🙂 If you want to check out the others, we’ve done comprehensive guides on some, including our Venmo referral guide. 
Is Cash App a good way to get started with investing?
Yes, it sure is! The nice thing is that you can start with very small amounts, even as low as $1. You can dip your toe in, so to speak, and then you can amp it up if you’d like to once you’re more comfortable. That’s the case with both their stock investing and Bitcoin investing options.