Are you ready to get that $5 Cash App Sign Up Bonus?
Yes? We’ve got you covered!
Getting started with Cash App is one of the quickest and easiest sign up processes around.
Block (formally Square, Inc) has done a great job making the app frustration-free for newcomers.
Let’s jump right in and get that bonus!
What is the Cash App Sign Up Bonus?
With Cash App, you can receive a $5 Cash App Sign Up Bonus when you join Cash App with a referral code or invite link and then send money to a friend.
If you’ve already got the Cash App app on your phone, this article will explain how to earn the Cash App Sign Up Bonus (and get free money).
Cash App Referral Bonus Requirements
In order to successfully get the Cash App to sign up bonus you must do the following:
- You must be 13+ Years Old
- You must be living in the United States or United Kingdom
- You must have a new Cash App account that has not been used before.
- You need to add a bank account or debit card.
- You need to enter the referral code: PZJLKLH
- You must send $5 to any Cash App member
How to Get the $5 from Cash App
Once you’ve met all the Cash App sign up bonus requirements, Cash App will deposit $5 into your Cash App account. Here’s how:
Step 1. Sign-up with Cash App
You’ll need to sign up with Cash App to create a new account. If you have already signed up and have a new Cash App account that will work too just go to step 2.
Step 2. Add a bank account or debit card
Next, you’ll need to add a bank account or debit card to your Cash App account and then continue to step 3.
Step 3. Enter the Referral Code: PZJLKLH
Enter the Cash App referral code: PZJLKLH to your Cash App account by going to the profile icon in the top right then clicking “Enter Referral Code”. Now proceed to step 4.
Step 4. Send 5 Dollars to a Friend
Send $5 dollars to any Cash App user within 14 days of entering the referral code.
You can also swap the $5 with a friend.
To do this simply send $5 and have your friend send the $5 back to you.
When will I get the $5 Cash App Referral Bonus?
You should get the Cash App referral transaction bonus immediately if you completed all the steps and requirements.
You’ll be able to withdraw (cash out) your bonus to a bank account right away.
You could also get the Cash App debit card (Cash App Cash Card) and spend the money that way.
If you want to earn more Cash App referral credit you can check out our full guide here.
What if I already signed up for Cash App?
There are two different ways you may have already signed up for Cash App and we’ll break down exactly what they mean below.
Already Signed Up with No Cash App Account Activity
If you have not used your Cash App account to do a transaction like sending money to someone you ARE eligible to earn the 5 dollar bonus.
Already Signed Up with Cash App Account Activity
If you have used your Cash App account to do a transaction like sending money to someone you are NOT eligible to earn the 5 dollar bonus.
Why didn’t I get my Cash App sign up bonus?
There are a few ways you might become ineligible to get the bonus.
- You are under the age of 13
- You phone has been used in the past to create a Cash App account
- If you are outside the US or UK during the sign-up process
- If you use a VPN during sign up or login
- Signing up for multiple Cash App accounts
- Not verifying your phone or email address
- Providing fake or false information during sign up
- Not sending $5 to another user
- Sending money to a suspicious Cash App account
- Participating in Cash App Scams (knowingly or unknowingly)
- You don’t add a bank account or debit card
Hopefully, this guide provides you with some insight into how to get $5 from the Cash App.