Looking for a solid Fetch Rewards review to tell you what you need to know?
Look no further.
This stellar cashback app is popular for a reason, and we’ll cover it all.
Fetch Rewards is an app that makes it easy to save when shopping for groceries.
With over 600 stores in their network, your chances of saving are high!
This Fetch Rewards review, including how to use it, pros and cons, a list of competitors, and a few tips, will help you get started smoothly.
What is Fetch Rewards?
Fetch Rewards is an app that is intended to help you save money at the grocery store.
You can use it on receipts from any major chain, and it is free.
It is available for download on both Android and iOS devices, is super easy to use, and is connected to over 600 grocery stores.
Who is Fetch Rewards Best For?
Fetch Rewards is best for people who regularly purchase groceries and do not have time to research weekly deals at their favorite grocery stores.
So many of us, am I right?!!
You can quickly input your receipts into the app, and it is easy to use the rewards you earn at the checkout counter of any major grocery store.
Frequent Grocery Shoppers
Fetch is the perfect app for people who want to save money at the grocery store without having to cut coupons, clip price matching websites, or purchase an expensive membership.
If you enjoy getting rewarded for buying products you would buy anyway, Fetch is a great option!
Fetch is great for people who shop at multiple grocery stores, and is not limited to a specific store.
Open to different brands?
You can save quite a pretty penny 🙂
Many apps allow you to save money on groceries only if you purchase from that one particular store’s preferred brands, but not Fetch.
Fetch is not brand-specific and is compatible with over 600 different grocery stores.
Who is Fetch Rewards NOT best for?
- People who buy perishables and will not use their receipts in a timely manner – you need to ensure you will use your rewards before the expiration date, and with perishables, this is more difficult than with non-perishables.
- People who want to save money on sale items, but do not have the time or patience – Fetch is great if you want to make extra money on your groceries and do not need to save a specific percentage off your bill with every purchase.
- People who are brand-flexible, but prefer one specific store – if you want to save money with Fetch Rewards, you will have to purchase your groceries at a wide range of national chains.
Frequent Restaurant Diners
You cannot use Fetch to save money on dining out.
It’s only for grocery items.
Some people enjoy earning rewards exclusively for restaurants, so this is something to consider when deciding which app is best for your lifestyle.
If you travel frequently, most likely you’re not purchasing a ton of groceries.
Logic would then dictate that you probably wouldn’t save a lot with Fetch Rewards.
There are a ton of apps for travel, though.
It’s hard enough when everything is organized; not only do things seem more cluttered but sometimes items will get mixed up or misplaced altogether!
If you are disorganized and most likely will forget to use your receipts before the expiration date, Fetch is not the best app for you.
6 Things to Know About Fetch Rewards
- You can earn money for every store you shop at.
- Once you complete the initial survey, Fetch is very easy to use! There is no limit on how much money you can earn with this app. As long as your receipts are submitted by the expiration date, you will be paid on time and in full.
- Fetch is not available for home delivery, so if you are an online shopper you cannot use the app to save money on groceries.
- You can save up your points until you have enough to redeem for a gift card of your choice!
- There is no limit on how many times per day you can use the app.
- You can download the Fetch Rewards app for free through the App Store or Google Play!
How Does Fetch Rewards Work?
You may earn points in the Fetch app whenever you scan receipts, but you’ll get more points for each dollar spent on a qualifying brand (any product). Simply purchase any goods from the listed brands to earn 10 points for each dollar spent.
The Fetch Rewards app is a free-to-use rewards program that allows you to earn points for doing things you would do anyway.
It’s not only an easy way to save money, but also a fun and rewarding experience where you can get the “rewards” without any of the work!
It’s seriously simple.
There are 3 ways to earn points:
- Shopping online
- Scanning your receipts at checkout
- Taking surveys through the app
There are plenty of opportunities for anyone who wants it!
Fetch Rewards Features
Fetch Rewards is available on iOS, Android, and the web.
Here are some notable features:
- In-store and online shopping is eligible at over 600 popular retailers
- Redeem your points for cash or gift cards to top restaurants, travel destinations, fitness centers, entertainment venues, and more
- Cash back is paid within 8 weeks of the expiration date on your receipts if you meet all requirements
- There is no limit on how many times per day you can use the app
- You can also earn additional points by taking surveys through the app
- You will instantly receive a notification when you have earned enough points to redeem for a gift card
You can save up your points until you have enough to redeem for a gift card of your choice!
Now is a great time to sign up and get rewards for striving toward a healthier lifestyle.
And regular savings 🙂
Fetch is one of the best ways to save money on groceries, shop online, and take surveys with ease!
Works at Most Major Stores
Fetch Rewards works at most major stores!
Stop by your local Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Target, or Speedway and earn points for stuff you already buy.
Or…earn gift cards!
Use them to get gift cards to Amazon, Starbucks, or Chilies.
Fetch Rewards is a rewards program that works with many of the most popular brands in America including Walmart, CVS Pharmacy, Target, and Speedway.
What do I have to do?
Simply shop as normal at any of these stores and scan your card upon check out which will track all of your purchases so you can receive points towards gift cards.
Hundreds of Brand Partners
They have hundreds of brand partners, including popular brands like Uber and Starbucks, so you can get cashback on all kinds of things. 
Yes, HUNDREDS 🙂
Users are able to earn money simply by using the app while shopping or ordering food and is a great way for people to save money quickly.
Just don’t forget to save your receipt!
The redemption process for these discounts is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download the App on your phone
- Link a credit card to your account
- Show your barcode at checkout at any participating stores
Signing up is quick and easy.
There is no minimum balance required to start saving money!
You can sign up and check out the app in just a few minutes.
It is important to note that in order for this app to work, you have to be okay with sharing your grocery receipts.
- To sign up is simple and quick
- No minimum balance is required
- Simple & quick process
You can download the Fetch Rewards App from either Google Play or iTunes Store.
Once installed, it is simply a matter of linking up your Fetch Rewards and grocery loyalty card apps, scanning receipts with the camera on your phone, and watching your savings grow!
All of your retail and restaurant receipts are transformed into cash with Fetch Rewards. Simply scan any grocery, retail, or restaurant bill after you shop to earn points on thousands of popular items throughout the store. Every eReceipt you scan earns you points.
Don’t care to save receipts?
Then you can just use the app for its exclusive coupons.
You’ll find that once you start receiving savings via your Fetch Rewards app, you’ll want to keep track of what is being tracked.
Receipts are good enough!
Although the Fetch Rewards app is designed to use receipts, it is important to note that no receipt is required.
If you prefer not to scan your receipts, simply opt out by turning off the Receipt Tracking feature in your settings.
You can also choose to keep receipts for only certain items by editing them after you make your selection.
- No receipt is required!
- Simply turn off Receipt Tracking to opt-out
- You can edit receipts for certain items
Fetch Rewards Pricing: What Do the Discounts Look Like?
When you opt in to start tracking your receipts, you’ll receive an instant 2% off of everything from your first store.
The more stores and items you track the more savings you’ll see!
- Get a discount on your first order
- More is tracked equals greater discounts
- Can unlock up to 4.5% savings!
- These discounts can be used at ANY time
The minimum savings is 2% on your first order, and it is easy to unlock additional savings.
Simply save receipts for three additional qualifying items in one store/week, and you’ll see an instant 4.5% discount!
That is hundreds of dollars each year that are just waiting to be saved!
- Each additional qualifying item is worth at least 4.5% savings
- Additional discounts are easy to unlock
- Prices can vary depending on the store — may offer more or fewer savings at various times
How to Use Fetch Rewards
Fetch Rewards is a free shopping app that gives points for receipts scanned. You may then use those points to acquire gift cards. Many types of businesses are represented by Fetch. For each qualifying scan, you’ll get at least five points.
Fetch Rewards is a way to earn free products and other rewards from brands that you love.
The Fetch Rewards App is available for download in the Apple Store or Google Play.
Don’t have a smartphone?
You can still sign up by visiting fetchrewards.com on your desktop computer.
It’s easy to get started: just log in with Facebook or create an account and enter your email address.
Next, find partner retailers near you (you can search by category like “grocery”, “restaurant” or “home goods”) and then do some shopping.
Download the Fetch Rewards App
Downloading the app will allow you to quickly scan your receipts, submit them to Fetch Rewards, and accumulate points that can be redeemed for rewards like gift cards!
All you have to do is earn 100 points by scanning 10 receipts within 30 days of purchase.
It’s free and easy – download it today!
You’ll get points for everything from Brand Name products to store-brand items and more.
Redeem points for incredible rewards once you’ve earned at least 100 points.
Go ahead, reward yourself!
- Just scan receipts into the Fetch Rewards app to accumulate points
- Redeem your points for rewards once you’ve hit 100
Fetch is our favorite shopping buddy that is always ready to help you save money on groceries and other purchases while providing top-brand names that you love.
Monitor Your Points and Spending
Fetch Rewards is a mobile app that allows users to monitor their rewards points, redeem them for gift cards or cash, and track their everyday spending.
Users earn points on purchases with participating merchants through the use of an iOS or Android device equipped with an active internet connection, GPS location services, and Bluetooth technology allowing the user’s phone to be recognized at checkout.
These points can then be redeemed for gift cards from retailers like Starbucks Coffee Company, Best Buy, iTunes, Target Corporation, and Home Depot.
Redeem Your Fetch Rewards Points
Earn points with Fetch Rewards to redeem for great rewards including gift cards!
Once you hit 100 points, begin redeeming your points towards the brands that are important to you.
Some of the top brands are Kohl’s, Target Corp., and Starbucks.
Once you earn 100 points, redeem them for items like:
- Kohl’s gift cards
- Target Corporation gift cards
- Home Depot gift cards
- Starbucks Coffee Company gift cards
- Crate & Barrel gift cards
- JCPenney gift cards
Fetch Rewards Gift Cards: List of Current Retailers
Fetch Rewards offers some of the most popular brands such as Starbucks, Walmart, and Nordstrom.
Their goal is to provide an easy way for people to buy gifts and rewards on their own time.
When you purchase a Fetch Rewards card from them, it will be sent out within 24 hours and they can be redeemed at any time in-store or online!
List of Current Retailers (this is NOT an exhaustive list):
- Duane Reade
- Whole Foods Market
- Target (online)
- Home Depot
- Dunkin’ Donuts (online
- Starbucks (online)
- Ulta Beauty
- Kohl’s (online)
- Toys R Us (online)
- Banana Republic (online)
- Old Navy (online)
- Gap (online)
- Staples (online)
- Petco (online)
- Wawa (online)
- Bed Bath and Beyond (online)
- CVS Pharmacy (online)
- JCPenney (online)
- Lowe’s (online)
And many more…
How to Get Your Cash
Fetch Rewards is a company that gives back to its customers who shop online.
They give cash back when you shop at major stores like Walmart, Target, and Gap.
You can also earn money by sharing information about the products you love on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
To sign up for Fetch Rewards all you need to do is go to their website and enter your email address in the box provided.
Then just start shopping!
How to Get Started
It’s easy to get started and doesn’t cost anything!
You can download it in the App Store or Google Play.
When signing up, use the referral code “PJDLSCG” to get some extra points too!
Once you install it, everything else is done through the app – no more tedious searching for codes at stores.
In order to get the most out of your Fetch Rewards membership, it is important that you have a general idea of how the program works and what kinds of rewards are available.
The first step in maximizing your benefits?
Sign up for an account on the website or via their mobile app.
You’ll need to provide some basic information such as name, address, and phone number so they can contact you if necessary.
Once registered, you will be able to start earning points by making purchases with one of their partner stores or through online transactions with certain retailers.
Fetch Rewards is the first app that gives you points for browsing your favorite stores online.
They have A LOT of offers available 🙂
You can earn points towards gift cards at Amazon, Target, Walmart, and many more simply by searching the web like you normally do!
Scan Your Receipt
The app allows you to scan receipts so that they are automatically tracked.
Now you don’t have to worry about keeping track of those pesky receipts!
We know how busy life gets sometimes and it can be hard to remember what we’ve purchased or where we shopped.
That’s why Fetch Rewards has a handy “Scan Receipt” feature which makes earning easy as pie.
It also tracks your purchases with our reward point system so there’s no need for manual entry.
With the Fetch Rewards app, it doesn’t matter if you shop online or in a store- you can still get rewarded and save money!
It’s easy to cash out, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Cash Out section of your account settings and enter how much you’d like to redeem.
- Confirm payment information and submit!
You’ll receive a check in the mail within 10 business days of submitting your request.
Refer Your Friends
Fetch Rewards is a free service that allows you to earn rewards by referring your friends and family.
One of the best ways to get rewarded with Fetch Rewards is through their refer-a-friend program!
Once they sign up for an account, both you and they will be awarded points depending on what referral bonus level each one has signed up for – so it pays off in the long run!
And, it’s unlimited 🙂
The more people who sign up through your link, the higher tier you’ll reach.
For example: if three people sign up from the same person’s referral link, the multi-level referral bonus is 100 points.
Fetch is a great app if you want to make some extra cash with ease and convenience.
Tips to Maximize Earnings With Fetch Rewards
Fetch Rewards offers an easy way to save money on your everyday purchases.
By linking your credit card with Fetch, you can earn cash back rewards automatically when shopping at any of the participating retailers!
It’s all about spending smarter…
…and saving more.
Maximize your earnings by following these tips: 
- Link a variety of cards from different banks and get bonus points for each card linked
- Keep track of every purchase using the Fetch app or site- it’s not hard to do and helps you stay on top of how much cash back is coming in
- Take advantage of exclusive deals by checking out their website often
- Share your referral code for even more savings
- Shop at stores that offer double points
- Buy gift cards for yourself that will give you bonus points
- Don’t spend money on things that you wouldn’t normally buy just to boost your point count
- Maximize the rewards with similar shopping apps such as Ibotta
Featured Brands and Products
Some of the most popular brands that participate in Fetch Rewards are:
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Trader Joe’s
Purchasing from featured brands will earn bigger discounts, so pay attention to save.
Fetch Rewards is an app that gives you cash back on the items you already buy.
It’s really easy to use too!
You can either scan your receipt or type in the product names, and it will tell you how much money they’re giving for each purchase.
For example, if I bought a bottle of Pepsi today, Fetch Rewards would give me 20 cents back for buying it.
In addition, users have the option of connecting their account with Fetch Rewards to PayPal, Venmo, or a bank account so they don’t have to wait for a check in the mail to receive their earnings.
Utilize this feature to get your money quickly.
And have more options when it comes to cashing out, of course.
SingleCare with Fetch
SingleCare is a great way to save money on your healthcare costs.
By choosing SingleCare on their website, you will receive a significant discount on your co-pay on doctor’s visits and prescriptions.
If you use the Fetch app, they’ll give you an additional 5% cash back on any prescription that is filled with your SingleCare card.
You can also receive bonus points for sharing your code, referring friends who sign up with Fetch Rewards, and even redeeming gift cards.
Stack up bonus points for even more savings.
What You Need to Know Before Using Fetch: Is It Safe & Legit?
Fetch Rewards is not a fraud. The firm is a real shopping app that gives users with free gift cards for uploading purchase receipts.
Also, you can take advantage of their “up to 4-week money back guarantee” if things don’t go your way!
This is reassuring.
Those who enjoy getting cash back on their purchases will find Fetch Rewards is an extremely valuable application to use.
With its easy-to-understand interface and additional bonuses, it is a great tool for those who want to take advantage of the best deals around.
The Experience of Using Fetch Rewards: What is it Like to Use It?
The first step is to make sure you are downloading the latest version of Fetch.
It is very simple and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
From there, you will be asked to connect your account with either Facebook or email.
After that, you can start earning receipts for cash back!
It really is that simple.
Is Fetch Rewards Legitimate?
The “up to four-week” money-back guarantee is also a great perk for those who may want to try Fetch and decide not to keep it.
Does Fetch Rewards Really Work?
Fetch is one of the best cashback apps for incentives.
Fetch is a great way to earn rewards for shopping at your favorite stores.
Does Fetch Rewards Steal Credit Card Info?
No, definitely not.
Fetch is not meant to be used for storing your credit card information, which is one reason it is safe to use.
Is It Worth Downloading?
Fetch is an awesome app and is worth downloading.
Well, for starters:
- Easy to use and is a one-time cost of $5 for the year
- You can scan the receipt or enter the shopping list into the app on your phone, which is really easy
- Available for both iPhone and Android devices
- The cash back reward function is great for getting some extra rewards while grocery shopping and earning some gift cards that you can redeem for popular brands like Amazon, Starbucks, Nike, etc.
Fetch Rewards Pros & Cons
Fetch Rewards is a great way to make a little extra money on your shopping trips.
You can earn points or cash back without even trying!
But, not everything about Fetch Rewards is perfect.
- You can earn points and cash back for brands like Amazon, Starbucks, Nike, and more!
- Fetch is super simple to use; if you don’t know how to do something then there is a tutorial in the app.
- Quickly scan receipts or add items to your purchase list.
- The app is only available for Android and iOS phones, so Windows Phone or Blackberry users are out of luck.
Apps Like Fetch Rewards
If you are looking for other apps like Fetch Rewards, here is a list of the top competitors.
- Shopkick is like Fetch because you can earn points for purchases that get you gift cards.
- Receipt Hog is also like Fetch Rewards in that you get paid for receipts; however, it is only available on iOS devices.
- Ibotta is good for grocery shopping and is available through both Android and iOS devices.
- Checkout 51 is good for shopping at Target and is only available on iOS devices.
- Shopback is like Fetch Rewards in that it is available through Android & iOS devices; however, you need to shop online rather than at the store.
Pro Tip: Stack Receipt Scanning Apps For Even More Cash Back
To save even more money and get the most out of your receipt scanning apps, you can enter several different receipts into one app!
For example, I use Fetch Rewards and Ibotta together.
For the same receipts?
If I buy groceries at Walmart that are eligible for both Fetch Rewards and Ibotta then I will take a screenshot of the receipt from my phone and enter the receipt number into both apps!
This is called “stacking” your receipts.
Not only can you get cash back but, don’t forget to redeem gift cards for popular brands like Amazon, Starbucks, Nike, etc.
Is Fetch Rewards partnered with Fortnite?
Fetch is not partnered with Fortnite in any way, but is a good alternative for those interested in the cash back rewards function.
Can You Get Scammed on Fetch Rewards?
Fetch is a really user-friendly app. It is easy to get started and has been rated favorably by the people who have used it. The worries that there is potential for being scammed are unfounded because Fetch is meant for in-store shopping only; you cannot transfer your credit card information into this mobile app.
Does Fetch Rewards Work?
Yes, very well 🙂 Fetch Rewards is a secure and reputable firm that gives actual gift cards in exchange for points, which you can earn for free by scanning your shopping bills. If your account is inactive for 90 days, the points on it may expire.
How Many Receipts Are Scanned on Fetch?
The discount will be applied after you have exhausted your daily limit of scan searches. You can only scan and finish up to 35 receipts in a rolling seven-day time span, with receipts older than 14 days not permitted.
What is the Fetch Rewards Points Value?
Every 1,000 points you gather through Fetch Rewards is typically worth $1. You may use your points to purchase a gift card starting at 3,000 points.